Monday 25 February 2013

VANNES- February 14th 2013

Again, the same local walk. The weather is very dull and I don't expect to see much. At the end of a narrow path in the wood, I notice the outline of a jay in the lower branches of a conifer. I try to take some shots but it's too dark and I wait till the bird moves further away to some other tree more in the open.I take a few shots with my new camera , the NikonP510 and I am quite happy with the results. It's the first time I can get close enough to a jay to get some shots.Later, on my way back, the sun shines at last and I hear a wren singing very loudly. I might not have noticed it otherwise.I also take a picture of a blackbird scurrying in the grass. Blackbirds seem to be very busy.Ebbing tide, I capture a little egret wading in the harbour.When I get home and park my car ,I see a magpie watching me. Magpies have taken over the place where I live. I can see one of their nests from my window on the fifth floor and one of them sometimes lands on my small balcony to have a look round.

Encore une fois , la même promenade locale. Le temps est très maussade et je ne m'attends pas à trouver grand'chose.Au bout d'un étroit chemin dans le bois , je remarque la silhouette d'un geai dans les branches basses d'un conifère.J'essaie de prendre quelques clichés mais il fait trop sombre et j'attends que l'oiseau se déplace jusqu'à un arbre plus éloigné mais plus à découvert. Je prends quelques clichés avec mon nouvel appareil, le NikonP510 et je suis assez contente du résultat. C'est la première fois que je réussis à m'approcher d'un geai assez près pour le photographier.Plus tard , sur le chemin du retour, le soleil brille enfin et j'entends un troglodyte chanter très fort. Je ne l'aurais sans doute pas vu autrement.Je prends également une photo de merle qui courre de ci de là dans l'herbe. Les merles sont très affairés.Marée descendante, je saisis une aigrette garzette qui se déplace dans le port. Quand je rentre chez moi et gare ma voiture, je vois une pie qui m'observe.Les pies ont colonisé l'endroit où j'habite. Je peux voir l'un de leurs nids de ma fenêtre au cinquième étage et l'une d'elles atterrit de temps en temps sur mon balcon pour explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment