Monday 25 February 2013

QUIBERON -February 2nd 2013

Very sunny, gale-force wind,choppy sea, ebbing tide. My first stop is Portivy where I walk on the beach and see small waders among the seaweed. I don't want to get too close so as not to disturb them. I capture a stonechat and a flock of sanderlings taking off in the distance.Later on, driving to St-Pierre, I stop on the roadside and from the car  I take a few pictures of stonechats on the gorse-bushes in flower . Most of the pictures are of the female, the last one is of a male.I also take a picture of a meadow pipit perched at the top of a twig.When I get to Conguel, I find another meadow pipit and lots of purply-blue fungi under the trees in a small coniferous wood.I think they are wood blewits but I am not sure. When I go back there two weeks later  there is no trace of them.

Très ensoleillé, un vent très fort, une mer agitée, marée descendante. Mon premier arrêt est à Portivy où je marche sur la plage et vois des petits limicoles parmi le goëmon . Je ne veux pas m'approcher trop près pour ne pas les déranger. Je saisis un tournepierre et une troupe de sanderlings qui s'envolent au loin.Plus tard, en route pour St-Pierre , je m'arrête sur le bas-côté de la route et de la voiture je prends quelques photos de tariers pâtres sur le buissons d'ajonc en fleurs.La plupart des images sont de la femelle , la dernière est du mâle.Je prends aussi une photo de pipit farlouse perché en haut d'un rameau.Quand j'arrive au Conguel, je trouve un autre pipit farlouse et beaucoup de petits champignons bleu-violet sous les arbres dans un bosquet de conifères.Je crois que ce sont des pieds-bleus  mais je n'en suis pas sûre.Quand je reviens à cet endroit deux semaines plus tard, il n'y a plus aucune trace d'eux.

No comments:

Post a Comment