Thursday 28 February 2013

QUIBERON- NIKON P510 , February 19th

Standing on the edge of a cliff, I can hardly make out a pair of purple sandpipers among some turnstones on the rockface opposite. I can't get nearer because of the inlet of water with rushing waves in -between. I decide to use my ' small camera ' to get a record cum habitat shot and I am quite pleased with the result.There is a dip in the rock filled with water and the sandpipers take turns to bathe in it.

Debout sur le bord d'une falaise, je parviens à peine à distinguer deux bécasseaux violets parmi des tournepierres sur la paroi rocheuse en face. Je ne peux pas m'en approcher davantage à cause de la mer qui s'engouffre entre nous.Je décise d'utiliser mon ' petit appareil' pour prendre un cliché d'identification et d'habitat et je suis bien contente du résultat.Il y a un creux dans le rocher rempli d'eau et les bécasseaux s'y baignent à tour de rôle.

No comments:

Post a Comment