Sunday 17 February 2013

LOCMIQUELIC -November 2012

I decide to have a look round the reedbeds at Pen-Mané.I walk as far as the bank of the river Scorff . There's a dyke between the river and the reedbeds. Low tide. A few birds on the mudflats. I capture a grey heron as it lands on a small rock covered with seaweed. I take photos of a little egret wading in the shallow water. There is another standing in the reedbeds. I am pleased with my shot of a black-headed gull captured in flight.

Je décide de jeter un coup d'oeil au marais de Pen-Mané. Je m'avance jusqu'à la rive du Scorff . Il y a une levée de terre entre la rivière et la roseraie.Marée basse. Quelques oiseaux sur les bancs de vase.Je saisis un héron cendré au moment où il atterrit sur un petit rocher couvert de goëmon. Je prends des photos d'une aigrette garzette qui se déplace dans l'eau peu profonde. Il y en a une autre stationnée dans la roseraie. Je suis contente de ma photo de mouette rieuse capturée en vol.

No comments:

Post a Comment