Friday 8 February 2013

QUIBERON-August 22nd 2012

A very hot summer day. Lots of visitors walking along the coastal path or driving on the narrow coastal road.I take my first set of pictures near Portivy.A goldfinch is foraging only a few yards away from the path and doesn't seem to be bothered by the people walking past.A bit further on, I notice a few butterflies flitting about a hole covered with creeping thistle. I kneel down and get a few shots of Graylings. It's a first for me and I am well pleased.Later on, I stop at Conguel.In a small coniferous copse , I capture a Common Blue perched on marsh samphire. I also take a picture of a linnet perched on a wooden fence.Finally ,I get two shots of a yellow butterfly which, I think, is a Pale Clouded Yellow but I am not sure.

Une journée d'été très chaude.Beaucoup de visiteurs cheminant le long du sentier côtier ou roulant en voiture sur l'étroite route côtière.Je prends ma première série de photos près de Portivy.Un chardonneret cherche sa nourriture à seulement quelques mètres du sentier et ne semble pas être dérangé par les gens qui passent.Un peu plus loin, je remarque quelques papillons qui volètent au-dessus d'un creux tapissé de chardons. Je m'agenouille et prends quelques clichés d'Agrestes.C'est une première pour moi et je suis bien contente.Plus tard, je m'arrête au Conguel . Dans un petit bosquet de conifères, je surprends un Azuré Commun sur un plant de salicorne.Je prends aussi une image de linotte mélodieuse perchée sur une clôture en bois.Enfin, je prends deux clichés d'un papillon jaune qui ,je crois, appartient à l'espèce Soufré mais je n'en suis pas sûre.

No comments:

Post a Comment