Wednesday 27 June 2012

RIANTEC , butterflies, insects and plants

I often take pictures of insects and plants during my walks with the sole purpose of identifying them later at home. I spend more time looking them up in my books or on the net than editing them.It's a bonus when the photo is pretty. When I take shots of this fly ,I don't expect much because the flower is swaying wildly in the wind, but I don't know this insect and I want to have a record shot.This bristly fly is , I think, a 'Tachina fera' whose larvea are parasites of butterflies' caterpillars and other insects. It can be found in moist habitats on waterside plants.
Je prends souvent des photos d'insectes et de plantes pendant mes promenades dans le seul but de les identifier plus tard chez moi. Je passe plus de temps à chercher des informations dans mes livres ou sur internet qu'à retoucher mes photos. C'est un plus quand la photo est jolie.Quand je prends des clichés de cette mouche, je n'espère pas grand-chose car la fleur s'agite beaucoup dans le vent, mais je ne connais pas cet insecte et je veux avoir un cliché-témoin.Cette mouche à poils raides est , je crois, une 'Tachina fera' dont les larves parasitent les chenilles des papillons et autres insectes . On la trouve dans des habitats humides sur des plantes au bord de l'eau.

No comments:

Post a Comment