Saturday 7 April 2012

BLAVET -Pont-Augan - March 13th



Instead of going birding on the coast, I decide to go inland, about an hour's drive away from Vannes. I am hoping to find some butterflies and so I take my NikonD50 and a 70-300mm lens instead of my usual NikonD90 and a 200-500mm lens.It is very warm as I walk along the tow-path at Pont-Augan by the river Blavet.No butterflies. I notice three cormorants near the opposite bank, one of them in breeding plumage.I wish I had taken my other lens now.



Au lieu d'aller observer des oiseaux sur la côte, je décide d'aller dans les terres ,à environ une heure de route de Vannes. J'espère trouver des papillons et je prends mon NikonD50 et mon objectif 70-300mm au lieu de mon matériel habituel, le NikonD90 et un objectif 200-500mm. Il fait très chaud quand je marche le long du chemin de halage en bordure du Blavet à Pont-Augan.Je regrette maintenant de ne pas avoir pris mon autre objectif.

No comments:

Post a Comment