Tuesday 7 October 2008

INTIMATIONS OF AUTUMN / PREMIERS SIGNES DE L'AUTOMNE

On the morning of the second of october I decided to go for a walk near the harbour in Vannes for a bit of fresh air. I did not want to take my 200-500 mm lens ( too heavy on my aching neck ) and I took my 70-300 mm lens instead.The weather was quite dull with a hazy sun shining low over the water from the other side of the channel.Two conspicuous birds : wading egrets and robins calling and singing in the bushes and trees.I liked the bright colours of the leaves and berries on the guelder rose bushes near the path.

Le matin du deux octobre j'ai décidé d'aller me promener à pied près du port de Vannes pour prendre l'air.Je n'ai pas voulu prendre mon objectif 200-500mm (trop lourd pour ma nuque endolorie) et j'ai pris mon objectif 70-300mm.Le temps était assez gris avec un soleil voilé et assez bas qui arrivait de l'autre côté du chenal.Deux sortes d'oiseaux en évidence : des aigrettes marchant dans l'eau et des rouge-gorges chantant dans les buissons et les arbres. J'ai bien aimé les couleurs vives des feuilles et baies de la viorne obier près du chemin.

No comments:

Post a Comment