Saturday 3 April 2010

BALCONY BIRDS / March 2010


I live in a flat on the fifth floor of a building near the town-centre. I have put up a small feeding-station on my tiny balcony. I can watch my bird visitors through the living-room french window. I have tried to photograph them with the window left open but they fly away as soon as they hear my camera shutter. So now I photograph them through the windowpane standing away behind my settee or sitting motionless in the armchair closer to the window.Most of the time the photos are taken against the light. I have used either my Tamron 70-300mm lens or my Tamron 200-500 mm lens.

J'habite dans un appartement au cinquième étage d'un immeuble près du centre-ville.J'ai installé des mangeoires sur mon minuscule balcon. Je peux observer les oiseaux qui les visitent à travers la porte-fenêtre du séjour. J'ai essayé de les photographier en laissant la porte ouverte mais ils s'envolent dès qu'ils entendent le déclic de mon appareil photo.. Aussi , maintenant , je les photographie à travers la vitre en me tenant en retrait derrière le canapé ou en restant assise immobile dans le fauteuil le plus proche de la fenêtre.La plupart du temps les photos sont prises à contre-jour. J'ai utilisé soit mon objectif Tamron 70-300mm , soit mon objectif Tamron 200-500mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment