Tuesday 30 March 2010

Meadow pipit / Pipit farlouse


We stopped at Portivy and stayed for quite a long time on the beach there. Low tide, lots of sun. I sat in the deep shade of the rockface and watched meadow pipits and pied wagtails race along the beach. They sometimes came up so close to where I was sitting that I had to shorten my lens very quickly.Even so, there were times when the bird was too close and I could not focus properly .I like this image of a meadow pipit as it stopped racing and looked at me ,maybe trying to understand what I was doing.

Nous nous sommes arrêtées à Portivy et nous sommes restées assez longtemps sur la plage.Marée basse, beaucoup de soleil. J'étais assise dans l'ombre épaisse de la falaise et j'observais les pipits farlouses et les bergeronnettes grises qui couraient à toute vitesse le long de la plage.Ils s'approchaient parfois si près de l'endroit où j'étais assise que je devais raccourcir mon objectif très vite.Même en faisant cela, il y a eu des fois où l'oiseau était trop près et je n'ai pas pu faire la mise au point correctement.J'aime cette image de pipit farlouse : il s'est arrêté de courir et m'a regardée, se demandant peut-être ce que je faisais là.

No comments:

Post a Comment