Monday 7 December 2009

QUIBERON ON A WINDY DAY November 30th


On November 30th, I went to the Quiberon headland for the day. It was sunny and dry. But the wind was so strong that I found it nearly impossible to keep my camera still. I took pictures of purple sanderlings foraging in the puddles among the rocks at Portivy.Later on , I stopped at a small sandy cove between Quiberon town and "la pointe du Conguel". There, I captured some sanderlings but few of my photos were good enough to keep . The wind was still very strong and the sun was blazing over the sea in front of me as I tried to get close to the birds running about along the water moving up and down the beach.


Le 30 novembre, Je suis allée sur la presqu'île de Quiberon pour la journée.Il y avait du soleil et il ne pleuvait pas.Mais le vent était si fort que j'avais le plus grand mal à garder mon appareil photo immobile. J'ai pris des photos de bécasseaux violets alors qu'ils cherchaient de la nourriture dans les mares parmi les rochers à Portivy.Plus tard, je me suis arrêtée dans une petite crique sableuse entre la ville et la pointe du Conguel.Là, j'ai pris des bécasseaux sanderling.Le vent était toujours très fort et le soleil éclatant brillait sur la mer devant moi alors que j'essayais de m'approcher des oiseaux qui courraient le long de l'eau qui montait et descendait sur la plage.

No comments:

Post a Comment