Monday 21 March 2011

VANNES / 17 mars 2011


The weather was nice and sunny in the afternoon and I went for a walk on the common near the harbour . There were lots of birds calling and singing: robins, greenfinches, chaffinches, wrens ,tits, nuthatches, woodpeckers. I took photos of trees and flowers which attracted my attention. I don't know much about trees and flowers and I would be grateful if someone would let me know when I have made an identification error.

Le temps était bien ensoleillé dans l'après-midi et je suis allée me promener du côté du sentier des immigrés près du port. Il y avait beaucoup d'appels et de chants d'oiseaux: rouge-gorge, verdier, pinson,troglodyte, mésanges, sitelle, pic-vert. J'ai pris des photos d'arbres et de fleurs qui ont attiré mon attention. Je ne connais pas grand chose aux arbres et fleurs et je serais reconnaissante si quelqu'un pouvait me faire savoir quand j'ai commis une erreur d'identification.

No comments:

Post a Comment