Monday 21 March 2011

Greater periwinkle / Vinca major / Pervenche


I took this photo and the two next ones in a lane between an old orchard and the stone wall of a private property. The periwinkle flowers could be seen both on the wall and near the ditch running along the orchard. I found the speedwell and the fumitory on the wall and on a grassy bank.Again, I hope I have identified these plants correctly but I am not too sure.

J'ai pris cette photo et les deux suivantes dans un chemin entre un vieux verger et le mur en pierre d'une propriété privée. Les pervenches se trouvaient sur le mur et au bord du fossé qui longe le verger.J'ai trouvé les véroniques et les fumeterres sur le mur et un talus herbeux. Encore une fois, j'espère avoir identifié correctement ces plantes ,mais je n'en suis pas très sûre.

No comments:

Post a Comment