Tuesday 11 October 2011

Rock pipit / Pipit maritime- september 25th



I went to Penvins and walked along the rocks ,not expecting much, when I noticed lots of small birds scurrying on the dark seawrack-covered rocks. I sat down on a rock and took my camera out of my rucksack and decided to wait till, maybe , they would come closer. The ringed plovers stayed too far all the time.I noticed a rock pipit that did not seem too shy but its dark plumage made it almost invisible against the dark-brown background.



Je suis allée à Penvins et me suis promenée le long des rochers , n'espérant pas grand-chose ,lorsque j'ai remarqué beaucoup de petits oiseaux qui se déplaçaient très vite et dans tous les sens sur les rochers couverts de goëmon foncé. Je me suis assise sur un rocher ,j'ai sorti mon appareil de mon sac à dos et j'ai décidé d'attendre de les voir se rapprocher, peut-être.Les grands gravelots sont restés trop loin tout le temps.J'ai remarqué un pipit maritime qui semblait moins timide mais son plumage sombre le rendait presque invisible sur l'arrière-plan marron foncé.

No comments:

Post a Comment